Born in Nganjuk, Java in January 1958. Autodidact artist. He has worked as a portrait, poster, and baliho painter. He studied impressionism from the artist I.B. Dhanendra. His works are collected by many galleries in Japan, New Zealand, Buenos Aires and local galleries as well. In 1979 he moved to Bali.
- “Perjuangan” Poster Exhibition, East Java.
- 2nd Best Poster Perjuangan Award from Department of Information, East Java.
- Poster Award from Bondowoso Regency,East Java.
- Textile Designer at P.T. Tropical Bali Image
- Group Exhibition, Bondowoso, East Java.
- Group Exhibition, Jakarta.
- Group Exhibition, Bengkulu, Sumatra.
- Sahadewa Gallery, Batuan, Sukawati.
- Pahat Gallery, Kuta.
- Subrata Gallery, Batuan, Sukawati.
- Patrajasa Hotel, Kuta.
- Imperial Resort Hotel, Legian, Kuta.
- Abandu Gallery, Denpasar.
- Bali-Yogya 2 Cultures Exhibition, Kuta.
- Art Centre, Denpasar. - Shiny Gallery, Ubud.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Champlung Sari Hotel, Ubud.
- Bengawan Solo Fair (B.S.F.), Surakarta.
- Linda Art Gallery, Jakarta.
- Griya Santrian Gallery. Sanur